Whether you are a new friend, one who is searching, or a long standing member you can find out all about Christ Our King here. As a community of forgiven people in Jesus Christ we are eager for you to join us. We combine simple, life-focused messages, a welcoming atmosphere and a diverse set of ministries for children, young adults, men and women, seniors, small groups, familes and more. It is our prayer that the information contained in this site will help you to better understand both our mission and ministry and perhaps might give us the opportunity to help you connect with Jesus. Pastor Thomas Schroeder Our Mission - Activated by the Holy Spirit, we will glorify God through Worship | His Word | Witness | His Work so that all people can be transformed into devoted followers of Jesus Christ. LCMS Lutheran Church in Saline, MI
- 8:15 a.m. Worship with Children's Church
- Fellowship Time
- 9:40-10:40 a.m. Sunday school and Bible classes for everyone
- 11:00 a.m. Worship (Staffed Nursery available)
Lenten Worship Schedule
Wednesday, March 1 at 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 8 at 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 15 at 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 22 at 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 29 at 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 5 at 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, April 9 at 8:15 and 11:00 a.m.
Thursday, April 13 at 7:00 p.m.
Friday, April 14 at 1:00 and 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, April 16 at 7:00, 9:00 and 11:00 a.m.
Easter Breakfast at 8:00 a.m. in the Family Life Center
Christ Our King Prayer Vigil
Saturday, March 11
Doors Open From 7:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Prayer Requests/Needs/Topic Provided
Come as a group, family, or individual
COME AND PRAY!
TAKE AS MUCH TIME AS YOU NEED
Contact John Haller or
the "Plug Into Prayer" Group with any questions.
- Foundations (New Member/Adult Information Class)
- Speaking of Jesus
- Sticky Faith (Parenting in the Faith Class)
- Prayer: Does It Make Any Difference?
- Martin Luther: Part One - The Man
- Young Adult Women's Small Group Bible Study - Every other Monday night at 7:00 p.m. (At Katie Kusner's house - August 29)
- Men's Breakfast Bible Study - Tuesdays at 6:30 a.m. (Family Life Center)
- The Lutheran Hour's Mormons: Who They Are, What They Believe
Wednesday 6:30 P.M.
- The Armor of God
- O Come, Let Us Worship Him
- Romans 1-4
- Men's Bible Study
- Young at Heart (for those 50+) Bible study in Pastor Tom's office on the 2nd & 4th Thursday of the month at 11:00 a.m.
- Friday Mom's Group - Friday mornings at 9:30 a.m. Advent Study (Childcare provided)
- Saturday Men's Breakfast - Second Saturday of the month at 8:00 a.m.
Matthew 6:21 "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." If you're ready to make a difference; if you're ready to influence the world, this is your opportunity! Whether you bring your tithe as a step of obedience to the Word of God or contribute as an act of generosity, your money will result in more return here than any other place in the world, a return evident in lives changed. Your contributions will help spread Christ's message of hope and freedom to so many people and places in our area and around the world. From giving a single gift to scheduling an ongoing contribution or viewing your giving history, you can do it here.
Why Give Online?
Giving online is convenient. You don't have to worry about writing your contribution checks during the service, but can instead enjoy your worship experience knowing that you have already given your contributions. Also, if you are not able to attend worship services, you are able to have the benefit of giving online at your convenience.