- 8:15 a.m. Worship with Children's Church
- 9:15 a.m. Fellowship Time
- 9:40 a.m. Sunday School for ALL ages
- 11:00 a.m. Worship Service
FOR FIRST TIME VISITORS
- CHILDREN’S CHURCH: Available at the 8:15 a.m. Worship service only. Children, ages 4-4th grade, have the opportunity to go from the Sanctuary to hear a special children’s sermon.
- CHURCH NURSERY: There is a staffed nursery available in room 9 for children ages 0-3 during Sunday School and the 11:00 a.m. service.
- BLESSING BAGS: Crayons and coloring pictures in Welcome Center.
- IMPROVED HEARING FOR HEARING AID USERS: Christ Our King now has an audio loop system installed in the sanctuary to nearly double the performance of hearing aids. The audio loop (also known as hearing loop) amplifies the sound from microphones using wires installed around the sanctuary. Audio Loop Systems are now being installed in all new public buildings and have been installed in churches, concert halls, universities and other buildings such as the MSU Breslin Center. The clear, concise, customized sound that is free of echo and nearly all background noise is available for people wearing telecoil (T-coil) equipped hearing aids. Most hearing aids have a T-switch on them which turns off the microphone and only picks up sound from the loop system. Some hearing aids have an “MT” setting which allows both the microphone and telecoil to be active. Completely-in-canal and invisible-in-canal hearing aids do not have T-coils due to their small sizes. Ask your hearing professional how you can benefit from a telecoil in your hearing aids. For those without hearing aids, there are two headsets that use the technology located near the organ that can be used. Questions or comments, see Rich Lynch. Feedback is appreciated.
Join us the first Saturday each month for our casual/contemporary worship service
Next Ignite service is 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 3, 2018
Potluck, Praise, and Prayer — Saturday, January 27 at 5:30 p.m. Ham provided please bring
a side dish or dessert to pass.
Financial Peace University
Financial Peace University
will be starting a new 9 week class on Sunday, January 28, 2018, in the Family Life Center from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. Babysitting will be provided if needed, please sign-up in hallway. If you are married, both of you need to attend the classes, to ensure total understanding of the program. Sign up by Saturday, January 20 online at this link https://www.fpucentral.com/classes/1056047/registration to receive a reduced price of $109.00 for class and materials. If you have already taken the class, and would like to come back for a refresher course, please join us!