Whether you are a new friend, one who is searching, or a long standing member you can find out all about Christ Our King here. As a community of forgiven people in Jesus Christ we are eager for you to join us. We combine simple, life-focused messages, a welcoming atmosphere and a diverse set of ministries for children, young adults, men and women, seniors, small groups, familes and more. It is our prayer that the information contained in this site will help you to better understand both our mission and ministry and perhaps might give us the opportunity to help you connect with Jesus. Pastor Thomas Schroeder Our Mission - Activated by the Holy Spirit, we will glorify God through Worship | His Word | Witness | His Work so that all people can be transformed into devoted followers of Jesus Christ. LCMS Lutheran Church in Saline, MI
5:45 p.m. Dinner (please see below)
6:15-6:55 p.m. Class time
7:00 Ash Wednesday Worship Service (2/10/16)
7:45 p.m. Choir Practice
We are hosting a Friendship Sunday as a part of our Great Commission season this year.
This is an excellent opportunity to invite family and friends to attend worship with us, and to encourage them to further explore the Good News that is theirs in Christ Jesus.
Breakfast will be served that morning from 9:15 to 10:00 a.m.
Sunday School and Bible Classes will be held at the usual times, and additional activities will be scheduled for those who are in the Family Life Center during
the Sunday School time. Invitations are available in the
Welcome Center or from the ushers.
Ignite Contemporary Worship
The first Saturday of each month at 6:00 p.m. enjoy a more casual worship time with more contemporary music.
- 8:15 a.m. Worship with Children's church
- Fellowship time in Family Life Center
- 9:40-10:40 a.m. Sunday School for ALL ages (Staffed nursery available)
- 11:00 a.m. Worship (Staffed Nursery available)
Sundays (9:40-10:40 a.m.)
- New Member /Adult Information Class (Room 12)
- Joining Jesus on His Mission (Room 2/3)
- That the World May Know (Sanctuary)
- Spiritual Gifts Class (Room 1)
- Helping Ourselves and Others to Wrestle with Doubt and Grow Closer to Jesus (Family Life Center)
Wednesday Night Bible Studies (6:15-6:55 p.m.)
- The Book of Ephesians (Pastor Tom's Office)
- Good News: Worship (Room 11)
- Esther: It’s Tough Being a Woman by Beth Moore (Room 2/3)
- Stepping Up - Men's Bible Study
More Bible Studies
- Adult Young Ladies Bible Studay - Every other Monday night at 7:00 p.m. (At Katie Kusner's house)
- Men's Breakfast Bible Study - Tuesdays at 6:30 a.m. (Family Life Center)
- Wednesday Women's Bible Study - Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m. (Room 11 Childcare provided)
- Friday Mom's Group - Friday mornings at 9:30 a.m. (Room 6 - Childcare provided)
- Saturday Men's Breakfast - Second Saturday of the month at 8:00 a.m.
Women's Book Club
Meets January 25 at Carrigan Cafe' at 6:00 p.m.
This month's book is Voices of the Faithful by Beth Moore.
Young at Heart
Bible study on 2nd & 4th Thursdays at 11:00 a.m. in Pastor Tom's office.
Basketball for Everyone
Fridays at 7:00 p.m. in the Family Life Center. (December 18)
December 18-19 - Sign up on the Youth bulletin board or click the link for more information.
2016 Dates to Put on the Calendar
Sunday, January 10 - Financial Peace University classes begin
Saturday, January 30 - Kids Against Hunger
Sunday, January 31 - Baby shower for Crisis Pregnancy Center
Matthew 6:21 "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." If you're ready to make a difference; if you're ready to influence the world, this is your opportunity! Whether you bring your tithe as a step of obedience to the Word of God or contribute as an act of generosity, your money will result in more return here than any other place in the world, a return evident in lives changed. Your contributions will help spread Christ's message of hope and freedom to so many people and places in our area and around the world. From giving a single gift to scheduling an ongoing contribution or viewing your giving history, you can do it here.
Why Give Online?
Giving online is convenient. You don't have to worry about writing your contribution checks during the service, but can instead enjoy your worship experience knowing that you have already given your contributions. Also, if you are not able to attend worship services, you are able to have the benefit of giving online at your convenience.