Whether you are a new friend, one who is searching, or a long standing member you can find out all about Christ Our King here. As a community of forgiven people in Jesus Christ we are eager for you to join us. We combine simple, life-focused messages, a welcoming atmosphere and a diverse set of ministries for children, young adults, men and women, seniors, small groups, familes and more. It is our prayer that the information contained in this site will help you to better understand both our mission and ministry and perhaps might give us the opportunity to help you connect with Jesus. Pastor Thomas Schroeder Our Mission - Activated by the Holy Spirit, we will glorify God through Worship | His Word | Witness | His Work so that all people can be transformed into devoted followers of Jesus Christ. LCMS Lutheran Church in Saline, MI
Lutheran World Relief School Kits
THANK YOU! We were able to assemble about 280 school kits to send with Lutheran World Relief!! Click on their link to see what happens next and pray for the children who will be able to attend school with the proper supplies.
Saturday, November 5 at 9:00 a.m.
All are welcome as Julie Burgess from St. Paul, Ann Arbor talks to us about prayer!
Sunday, October 16
Our worship will be more colorful with all of the beautiful quilts that our Quilting Ministry has made this year covering the backs of our seats during worship. We will pray for this ministry and the quilts that are being sent with Lutheran World Relief for people around the world to use - sometimes for their warmth and comfort and sometimes for housing or privacy. May God bless the recipients of these quilts and may they know that the love that went into preparing them.
You may purchase a quilt that day for $55 (a bargain for these wonderful handmade treasures!). For every quilt that is purchased 3 more can be made for Lutheran World Relief or other area agencies that give them to those in need.
Friday, October 28 from 6-8 p.m.
Decorate your car, bring your children and your friends and join us for a great night of fun! Play games, eat, trunk-or-treat and spend time with friends.
Sign up now at church if you can help by decorating a car or help in another way with the evening.
- 8:15 a.m. Worship with Children's church
- Fellowship time
- 9:40-10:40 a.m. Sunday school and Bible classes for everyone
- 11:00 a.m. Worship (Staffed Nursery available)
- Foundations (New Member/Adult Information Class)
- Speaking of Jesus
- Value-Packed Parenting
- Prayer: Does It Make Any Difference?
- Martin Luther: Part One - The Man
- Young Adult Women's Small Group Bible Study - Every other Monday night at 7:00 p.m. (At Katie Kusner's house - August 29)
- Men's Breakfast Bible Study - Tuesdays at 6:30 a.m. (Family Life Center)
- The Lutheran Hour's Mormons: Who They Are, What They Believe
Wednesday 6:30 P.M.
- Spiritual Gifts Class
- The Armor of God
- O Come, Let Us Worship Him
- Romans 1-4
- Men of Integrity: Passionate Pursuit
- Young at Heart (for those 50+) Bible study in Pastor Tom's office on the 2nd & 4th Thursday of the month at 11:00 a.m.
- Friday Mom's Group - Friday mornings at 9:30 a.m. Women of Faith Adventurous Prayer study (Room 6 - Childcare provided)
- Saturday Men's Breakfast - Second Saturday of the month at 8:00 a.m.
Matthew 6:21 "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." If you're ready to make a difference; if you're ready to influence the world, this is your opportunity! Whether you bring your tithe as a step of obedience to the Word of God or contribute as an act of generosity, your money will result in more return here than any other place in the world, a return evident in lives changed. Your contributions will help spread Christ's message of hope and freedom to so many people and places in our area and around the world. From giving a single gift to scheduling an ongoing contribution or viewing your giving history, you can do it here.
Why Give Online?
Giving online is convenient. You don't have to worry about writing your contribution checks during the service, but can instead enjoy your worship experience knowing that you have already given your contributions. Also, if you are not able to attend worship services, you are able to have the benefit of giving online at your convenience.